Last night after dinner, we were sitting and reading our 1 week worth of newspaper that's been piled up on the kitchen table. Suddenly I had an urge to eat dessert. I could've gotten a drumstick or some chocolate truffle, but I wanted something warm. Then I saw a set of mini-fondue still wrapped neatly in clear plastic (with Lindt Dark Chocolate bar .. yummy) that was given to us as a house-warming gift from the builder of our previous condo, it was sitting very lonely on a shelf. So I thought to myself - why not?
So we cut up some banana and took out our leftover strawberries/blackberries from the fridge, light up a match and start melting the chocolate in the tiny bowl.
Looks like a pile of shit (hehe) but it's just melted chocolate
Surprisely, the choclate melted quite quickly with a tea candle. We finished the Lindt chocolate and needed to add more from our own stash : ) In the end we were quite satisfied with the results and vowed to do this again.
Our mini fondue set
Quite Romantic : )
No comments:
Post a Comment