蒲公英 aka Dandelion is a much hated weed in many people's lawn. That include yours truly.
So how come 我老公 is a 蒲公英警長? That's because he has been out in our lawn not once, not twice but at least five times over the past several weeks trying to remove those pesty little yellow Dandelions from our grass.
Everyday when I walk pass our front lawn, I would take a peek to see if there's any flowers popped up among the grass. If I spotted any I would tell my boy and by the end of the night I know he would be out there with his garden tool, digging and plucking the root away to prevent them from coming back.
So you tell me, isn't my 老公是蒲公英警長?
But there are people out there who loves their yellow flowers because they can make wine from it. Here is an step by step process of making 蒲公英酒. Personally I would never drink it but everyone has their own personal cup of tea : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment